Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What it's 2014 already?

   I could have sworn it was Halloween just a few days ago... Where the hell did the last few months go?

   Lots of things on the horizon this year!
   I've expanded on my hobby of collecting toys, and have attempted to start sculpting them. See my past posts for my first 2 sculpts, who knows they might even get produced in a small run.
   There's a web store coming! Look for loot bags, awesome bits of mass produced plastic, detritus from the back of the closet, and original pieces from some buds in the indy toy market!

   I'm making a commitment to update this blog at least once a week and post to instagram daily. I hope the 2 of you that read this are ready for more updates of things that probably only interest me.
  Call it a new years resolution, I'm always late to everything so why not late late to making a new years resolution.

  I think 2014 is going to be a great year to be a toy fan, and I'm really looking forward to being a bigger part of it!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment