Monday, January 12, 2015

Toothpaste in your beard...

  This morning after my shower a giant glob of toothpaste fell into my beard. I had to like lean into the sink and try to rinse it out so I won't have a sticky spot in my beard all day, it was the worst.
  Well almost, sometimes I cant stand the feeling of my beard at all. I don't mean where it's growing, I'm talking about when it curls back and its still kinda damp and it's just like rubbing on my neck. Some days it's almost enough for me to want to shave the whole thing off, but no not yet. I persevere and suffer and soon the annoyance is forgotten and just becomes another part of life.

 Today was a cool mail day got a Bite Size Orange Moon Edition Radioactive Rumbler from Radioactive Uppercut.
  Radioactive Uppercut is forging an awesome lineup for his Rumblers series.

  Got this cool Business card holder the other day.
Who knows maybe I'll make it somewhere worth handing these out someday.

Why the whole story with the beard in the beginning?  It was like a metaphor for my life, come on people I cant do  all the work... I'm writing it the least you could do is read between the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment