Thursday, July 19, 2012

First ever Rotofugi order OMFG Mini Figures and a Happy MiniLabbit

   Been Looking for a set of October Toys OMFG (Outlandish, Mini, Figure, Guys) Series 1 since I saw them in an issue of Rue Morgue a few months back. These little guys are hard to track down. Rotofugi still had some available in an exclusive clear blue set. So I decided to order some before they sell out and go for $50 on eBay.



Rotofugi is an awesome designer toy store/art gallery in Chicago but they also run a really great web store devoted to designer vinyl figures, plush and the like. Don't believe me when I tell you how cool this place is well just look even their packing tape is cool. That's right Lincoln with an eye patch! FTW!



I also ordered a Happy Mini Labbit By Kozik X kidrobot as they are hard to come by in the wild.






No comments:

Post a Comment