Friday, May 30, 2014

SOLD OUT!


  I Can't thank everyone enough for the success of the DMToys exclusive color change critter from the disarticulators! Mostly sold out in about 15 minutes with the last stragglers sticking around for about 45 minutes. I'm glad a few of you picked up some wax packs! I always see cartoon and movie wax packs for sale happy to see there's a few of us that still like the horror themed ones! Lets see if I can rustle up some more vintage cards for the next big release. Still some packs available in the store if anyone is interested, I'll leave them up until they sell out.
   
  Time to think about the next release, It's going to be hard to top this one though!


 Check the side of the blog as i've added some links worth checking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment